We at the Filipino-American Chamber of Commerce – SouthBay Los Angeles Area (FACC-SLAA) would like to invite our fellow businesspersons, professionals, colleagues, and friends to attend our upcoming Monthly Chamber of Commerce Meeting for the month of August. As always, this will be held on the first Monday of the month, which will be August 4th, from 6:30 PM-9:00 PM at the Pavilion Point Room of the SouthBay Pavilion (Behind Children's Dental Group, beside Target; 20700 Avalon Blvd., Carson, CA 90746)
Among other items in the agenda, we'll be discussing the following events:
- Our Entrepreneurial Training Program (ETP) Workshop courtesy of Search to Involve Pilipino Americans (SIPA) on Aug. 23rd
- ANCOP & CFC B-1 BCOP present: Rebuilding Dreams Through Music
- Our Award Winning, Month-Long Celebration of Filipino-American History Month at the SouthBay Pavilion every weekend this October.
- Our Chamber of Commerce Induction Gala and celebration of Larry Itliong Day on Oct. 25th.
Please help us in spreading the word to your friends and colleagues, and we look forward to being with you this coming Monday, August 4th, at 6:30PM.
* Special Offer: Professional headshot photos will be offered at a discounted rate of $20 for Chamber members (and $70 for non-members) at the meeting venue from 4pm – 7pm.
About the Filipino-American Chamber of Commerce - SouthBay Los Angeles Area (FACC-SLAA):
The Filipino-American Chamber of Commerce - SouthBay Los Angeles Area (FACC-SLAA) is a not for profit organization chartered as a chapter of the Federation of the Philippine Chambers of Commerce (FPACC).
FACC-SLAA seeks to provide programs, tools, and services that offer Filipino professionals, businesspersons, and community members in the SouthBay and Los Angeles Area of Southern California the opportunity to enhance their businesses, communities, and Filipino-American cultural heritage, while at the same time contributing to the economic, professional, and cultural vitality of the Filipino-American community wherever they might engage in commerce.
FACC-SLAA’s goals also include:
- Self Sufficiency
- Represent the Invisible Minority
- Develop Economic Empowerment
- Give Economic Empowerment for Free Business Enterprise
For more info, please follow us on our Social Media accounts: